How to register for classes:
- Decide whether you are taking prep classes scheduled for the October exam or the December exam.
- Determine whether you should be in Basic or Intermediate prep.
- Option 1: Take the full four hour Official Practice Test 10. For accuracy, it is important to do this test within the time limit.
- Option 2: Use a previous test score (real or practice).
- Option 3: Take my ten question SAT Math Placement Exam and Reading and Writing Placement Exam .
- Option 4: Just pick the class you think is right for you.
- Visit the appropriate schedule (links in bullet point 1) and add classes to your shopping cart.
- If you struggle to self-study, or you want to improve your score even more, add on some supplemental classes.
- Proceed to checkout to complete registration. This does not require upfront payment.
- You will be contacted via email/ phone to confirm.
- Register separately for the SAT exam.
Classes will be virtual with a maximum of ten students per class although I will try to keep this number below five where possible. Please email email@example.com for more details or contact Paige at 686-4262.
Students will be taught all SAT concepts and strategies and provided with classwork and homework material.
Students can improve their scores by adding supplemental classes to the core class schedule.
In-person classes will resume depending on COVID-19 progress.