Paige graduated with a B.S.E. from Princeton University in 2010 and an M.B.A. from Wharton in 2017. She has been an SAT tutor or admissions consultant to more than four hundred students over the past twelve years, in Trinidad and Tobago, New Jersey and New York. She also served as a volunteer alumni interviewer for Princeton for six years and a member of the Student Admissions Panel and the Welcome Committee at Wharton for two.
Areas of Expertise:
- SAT / ACT Prep
- College Admissions Consulting for International Students
- Math I and Math II SAT Subject Tests
- CAPE Math
- CXC Math, Add. Math
- GMAT and GRE Prep on request
About Stephanie (guest tutor):
Stephanie is a 2004 honors graduate of Princeton University, where she majored in English, earned certificates in the American Studies and Teacher Preparation departments and received the Helen and Isidore Sacks Memorial Prize for the best senior thesis in American Literature. In 2010, she also earned a Masters degree in Education Policy at Columbia University. Stephanie has over twelve years of teaching and tutoring experience—including literature, academic writing and SAT/ACT/AP preparation—in New Jersey, New York, California, South Korea and Taiwan.
Areas of Expertise:
- SAT / ACT/ AP/ SAT II English
- College Application Essays
- We love when students ask for advice and are always happy to make extra time where we see genuine enthusiasm from a student. Our hope is to make the US college admissions process easier for Caribbean (and by extension international) students who may not realize what it takes, or the best ways to access great financial aid opportunities.
- If your financial situation is preventing you from reaching out or applying to schools, please rethink – we would love to explore scholarship or grant opportunities with you. We also offer a lot of free resources, including seminars, IvyEdge articles and group chats.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.